Scientific issues and positioning of the team
Evaluation is very important to measure the effectiveness and progresses of information indexing and retrieval methods. We participate in many national and international evaluations campaigns such as TREC, TRECVID, CLEF, INEX and ARGOS. We also contribute to the organization of such campaign by providing ancillary data and tools, by participating to advisory committees (TRECVID) or by directly organizing them (Technovision Argos, CLEF eHealth).
Here are the list of corpora built by the MRIM team that are accessible for the comunity.
Corpora built during the GUIMUTEIC project :
- Clicide : collection if still images (paintings) form the Grenoble Museum of Art (3425 images, 473 objects, 177 queries (143 objects)).
- GaRoFou : Cultural heritage collection (sculptures, steles, small artifacts) from the Museun of Fourvière in Lyon
- README file (to be defined)
- Image Corpus : 1252 images, 311 objects. (gzipped tar file)
- Image queries : 184 images from 166 objects. (gzipped tar file)
- Video files : u1_A.mp4, u1_A.mp4, u1_D.mp4, u2_A.mp4, u3_A.mp4, u3_B.mp4, u3_C.mp4, u3_D.mp4, u4_A.mp4, u5_B.mp4, u5_C.mp4, , u5_D.mp4.
- Images from videos : Extraction program extract_image_from_video.py, image corpus extracted (test/train using cross validation) ImageFromVideo.tar.gzVideo corpus : 3 hours of video, (96 minutes with objects).
If you use the Clicide of GaRoFou collections, please cire this work has : CORIA 2017 paper ref here.